- have 2 days to develop, shoot, and edit a short film.
- must use a smartphone to make the film.
- can use footage only filmed within the duration of the event.
- can bring an idea to the event, but can’t have started filming prior to the event start time.
- must have the rights to use any music or sound effect in their short film.
- should submit films by 5pm on March 6th to be judged.
- should respect other groups and their work.
- must have fun!
*Note: There is a maximum of four participants per group.*